Whitford custom-engineers coatings to provide low friction, corrosion resistance, UV and weather resistance, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, decorative colors and flexibility.
Whitford does whatever it takes to solve customers’ problems. Their coatings may be applied by spray, HVLP, dip/spin, curtain, roller, coil, electrostatic or as a powder.
Whitford Technical Data Sheets
- Solving friction corrosion problems.
- Chrome-free, fastener-class coating.
- Whitford engineering design guide.
- How to reduce friction with Xylan.
- How Xylan coatings improve bearing applications.
- Fastener-class coatings, VOC-compliant.
- 294 ways to use Xylan 1010.
- VOC-compliant, extreme pressure coatings.
- Tough industrial coatings and safe for food too.
[“XYLAN® is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc., used with permission. © 2021 PPG Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.”]